? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

7/10/09

Off to the parade!

Well today is our town parade/festibal and we are goin to be in the parade sooo Excited!


I have no friends here though which sucks.....

We are doin a beach theme and we are alll dressed beachy!!



Its at the fire department and afterwards ther are games and food!





I will post pics later!


wish me lick and hope I dont fall off the float!!LOL!


*MD***with bloggy love




3 shopping bags:

Dibsy said...

omg that sounds soooooooooooooooo much fun :O lucky... >.<

Natalie said...

It sounds like you're in for a fun day of festivities :D Yay for pictures!

Manga Dork said...

Dibsy: soo much fun

Natalie: yeah as soon as my mom gives me her camera!