? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

7/13/09

Oh my gosh


I am reading the last volume of boys over flowers and I LOVE IT!


I give it 5 stars so far but it leaves you hanging though abd you want to know more sorta like the anime and book are two whole differnt thing!



I know you guys are probaly sick of hearing about my reality tv problem but my fave got kicked off of the BAchelorette AGAIN! 2 weeks in a row I need therapy..:(
Thenn you see her and she says she was hurt I said you should have kept reid!HAHA Take that Jillian!






SO I am going camping again and I am sooo excited so I will not be blogging all next week till the next monday! I know you will miss me but I gotta do what I got to do LOL! just kiddin!


But I will go to a reunion and then go to a movir then go back to the camp!
SO now I dedicate this post to Reid off the Bachelorette for many reasons.....
1your hot
2 jillian made a huge mstake
3 I know you got hurt
4 and I love you




MD

9 shopping bags:

Maggi said...

Jillian should have kept Reid and Ed for sure. I don't think Kyptin is into her at all. Have fun on your trip!

Natalie said...

I can't believe Jillian got rid of Reid... he was the best ): I hope she picks Ed then.

Camping sounds like it will be a blast! Have loads of fun :)

Dibsy said...

Hey! Therapy isn't that bad-I've been into therapy! :O

Lydia said...

Hey cool blog!!!

Boys over flowers?? Never heard of it and I'm a total manga freak. *goes to google it*

And so agree about how addictive reality tv is. The uk version of big brother started a whil ago and I am obsessed!!!!!

love your blog, have fun camping!

c said...

have fun camping!!!!

Aisyah Mazelan said...

boys over flowers? is it a book or a manga?

Olivia Fuller said...

Hey, thanks! :)
I don't follow the Bachelorette, or any television show, because I'm not home enough. But I know it's annoying when the people are stupid, and get rid of the obviously good people, I mean come on, haha.
Well, enjoy your camping trip!

Lydia said...

Thank you so much and I will!! Just back from forbidden planet loaded with manga!

Manga Dork said...

Thanks you guys!