? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

10/14/09

Ok I know you hear this from me alot but........

IM SORRYY!!I have had volleyball and I am soooooo tired from that then add a new school year Im pooped haha! So here is what has been happenin with me lol.....
1school sucks butt so many essays haha then I am so havin frand probs sooo all together I am so sick of life righ now haha
2Im gettin fatter I think Im losin weight but I looke fatt....
3 Im goin to New Orleans!!!!
4 my volleyballs record is 7 lost 4 won but in district we are 4 won 2 lost so we are havin district tournaments Saturday!
So that is pretty much it but I want to know what has been happenin with you guys soo please comment!
P.S
thanks to everyone that did not lose hope on me and did not delete me from their bloggy life haha!

7 shopping bags:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You have a busy schedule


p.s. I'm one of Dibsy's friends

Natalie said...

It's good to hear from you again! Don't worry, I'm sure everyone understands how overwhelming life can be. I'm sure New Orleans will be fun!

Scrappy Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine Anne said...

What a cute place!

Zean Wednesday said...

Hello..... :)

hapi said...

Hi Manga Dork, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Manga Dork, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: