? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

4/1/09

Randomosity

I hate substitute teacher days.....we always lose our recess....hmmm

So today we had a sub and not good.......but we still got recess we just talked......ALOT!

Today is April Fools day and all I have to say is..WHY???

I hace gotten pranked all day!


Tonught is American Idol soo cant wait to see wats up Ryans sleeve????





I love Anoop but he shouldve

Amen!!

5 shopping bags:

Scrappy Girl said...

You are obsessed.
Love Mom heehee

Scrappy Girl said...

BTW...you are my favorite 13 year old.

Scrappy Girl said...

I am proud of you for volunteering to work at the art show.

Scrappy Girl said...

I was thinking you would like to see a bunch of comments when you log on next time, but now I am thinking you may be a little disappointed that it is just a bunch from your nerdy mom!

RAWRitsme. said...

lol. Totally true. Confessions? Like my blog!