? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

4/18/09

I Have "Title Block"...Sorry!

But I have been busy...OAt testing,my cousin coming in,history test! And ...of course American Idol!

Also I am almost done with the Private series!!

Well in my last post I asked you to ask me questions and ...here are my answers!

Dibsey asked :why?
Why not!:)

3mil33 aksed:Where did you get the name Manga Dork?
Well when I made my blog I was into Manga alot and my mom always called me that.


But in other news:
I watched the Hannah Montanna movie and it was soo good!
Now I really want to se 17 Again! It looks hilarious and Zac efron is just HOT!!

Well thats all I got!

1 shopping bags:

Dibsy said...

You answered correctly!!! 5 points!!!

You spelled my name wrong!!! Minus 5 points!!!