? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

4/19/09

I am soo nervous for achievment testing tomorrow!

But also I know I also have a science test this week!! What the crap I know! You would think the day aof the test they would try not to stress us out to much...But they are teachers.


Well anyway ther is a real disturbance in my group of friends..(warning venting session!)
Well anyway so this girl whom I will call PJ(Problematic Jerk)
So PJ and a nother girl Ill call HL(ham legs...sorry about the name.. its a long story)
So they totally are Bugging me PJ and her freaky BF and HL whispering to my BFF JM(her initials) and sayin things about me and my BFFs so I confronted her about her whispering by asking her when she whipers to Jm is there a problem and they....LIE!! At least not lie when your talking about me!!

But there has been many other incedents..




But i still have other friends which means Im not losing to much since they were never really my faves any way but me and my other friends have a friendship that can be expressed in one quote.... LOL!!

7 shopping bags:

emilee said...

LOL. "Our friendship is tighter than the JoBro's pants"
LUFF IT.

Dibsy said...

"Finding a friendship like ours is like nailing jello to a tree.

Impossible." <3

Zenihuddin said...

hello... Nice visiting your blog girl :)

Natalie said...

Good luck on all of your tests! I'm sure you'll do fineee (:

Eeek! Friend problems are the worst. I hope everything works out, but its good to know that you have other non-drama-inducing friends that've got your back too.

Scrappy Girl said...

I love you.
Love,
Mom

KaYYl3rXXrAwrr said...

Hey, I saw your comment and decided to check out your blog. It's really cool! :]

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment, cute blog.
and i hope you keep reading mine, (: