? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

5/16/09

Dance and now the....BEACH!

So..I have redisigned my blog for the beach.
Also hers is how the dance went down(sorry mom has'nt took pics yet)
So I got there and my frieds were there I had ablast and there was DRAMA like in all dances
1.MY friend and her Bf almost broke up
2.My Bestest friend ever got rejected by a Butthead
BUttt.....
Faith danced with her Bf which sorta made me sad she is growing up on me!!
So here is the shock of the week...Danny Gokey got Voted off!!!
OOOHHHH TV does not like me.

3 shopping bags:

BeccaHill said...

I loovvvveee the song that is on your blog ipod.

Natalie said...

I hate drama, and drama is basically all that dances are. So I pretty much hate dances. Yet, for some reason I go to them anyway... wow. I hope to see the pictures soon :)

Dibsy said...

w00t da beach ftw!