? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

5/17/09

SISTERS FOR SALE (BOGO)

So yesterday I went to town and my sisters were.....HORRIBLE.
My sister did as follows
1 kick me in the face
2 hit me with her shoe
3 screamed
5 locked me out of her stall when i took her to the bathroom
I wanted to put them on Ebay
But I love them still but if they ever get rich and famous they owe me big!!

4 shopping bags:

Lexi said...

I will buy one!!!! I've always wanted a little sister... does a nickel sound like a good price?

Dibsy said...

haha you forget 4

Scrappy Girl said...

What about #4? I appreciate all you do with your sisters. I could not make it without your help. I know it sucks sometimes because they are so high maintenance, but I do try to let you do a few extra things to make it up to you! Glad you had a great dance!
Love,
Mom

Marilyn said...

LOL!!! I didn't know you had a blog? I need to add it to my list of blogs to read! I would take the girls, but I am sure your mom would not like that! hehehe