? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

5/10/09

The Dance!!!

Friday is our schools dance!!!!!!
I am soooo excited!!
Also thursday is my choir concert..and Tuesday semmi finale of AI so exciting week!!
I for mogthers day went to my Nans and my aunt fro NC was ther then Sat. night I went to my other aunts Amy and Pattys and we talked till 10 then we exchanged Moms day gifts and me and Aunt from Nc watched Anne of green Gables....THen Sun morning we went to Bob Evans for breakfast with other fam...what did you do??
If you noticed I designed my blog for the dance...
Were watching Role Models tonight..
C u tomorrow

2 shopping bags:

Dibsy said...

THEEEEE DAAAAANCE!!! what dress r u gonna wear??? =)

Scrappy Girl said...

I am working on getting us a shopping trip on Tuesday evening! Just you...me...your dad's money...AND DANCE CLOTHES SHOPPING!
Love ya,
Mom