? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

5/8/09

Dont put that down your pants.....

While we were on the bus today two boys devin and johnny picked up nicoles lipgloss and put it down their pants sooo I was like DONT PUT THAT DOWN YOUR PANTS!! on the bus at the top of my lungs and everyone looked back at me and wondered why?

3 shopping bags:

Dibsy said...

lol! xD

Lexi said...

the best way to avoid this situation is just to NOT HAVE PANTS. i hope these people realize how LAST YEAR pants are.

And that always happens to me, too. I'll shout the f-word really loud sometimes and everyone stares at me. I should work on fixing my potty-mouth.

Natalie said...

Bahaha that sounds like something that'd happen to me ;D I always say the weirdest things at the worst possible times...