? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

6/21/09

Hey

Im back from a blog break after I got soo totally sucked up by myspace..Sorry to all my followers and to my new followers.

Anyway I get to Go Camping with my cousins!!

I am sooooo excited!!

My BFF left Friday to Alabama and wont come back till August...:(
Good thing I am going camping Im a depressed eater..LOL!!

But my other Bff is still here and we get together every thursdy for a trip in to town for a meeting with a group we are n!

But anywhoo I have to stop posting so I can do some blog visitin!!

2 shopping bags:

Dibsy said...

I know, right? I'm getting sucked into myspace as well... >.< -also semi-bloggy dead-

hehe. word verification is liess...LIESS!!! HE SPEAKS ONLY LIEESSSSS!!!

forever.yours said...

I don't have a myspace. -pouts- I'm not allowed.