? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

6/28/09

WOW!

Farrah Fawcet(sry if I spelled it wrng)









Micheal Jackson









Ed mcman








and now....Billy Mayes





the world is ending LOL! I cant belive it!

5 shopping bags:

Natalie said...

I know, it's so freaking weird. Celebrities are dying all over the place....

Dibsy said...

i know right...it's like since 2012 is coming they're all dying off... >.<

The girl with no smell said...

I know exactly how you feel.
I wonder, who's going to be next???
Nice blog.

Catherine said...

personally, i think it's a sign of the apocolypse.
they're all gonna come back as zombies.

Manga Dork said...

I wonder wholl be next to freaky lol