? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

7/16/09

I have no clue what to title this post~

Soo today I go to Tops and see how the peeps are doin

The book in the last post everyone was wondering wat it was it is a manga a very very good one I reccomend it lol!


Guess wat my Bff Taylor is goin camping with me! Im soo excited I egt to see cuz's I have not seen in a while!


I am havin a problem with the cuzins that live next to mee thy are the most nnoying little children ever!!


But I have to go I post to ya later!

2 shopping bags:

Scrappy Girl said...

I hope you have a great time camping! I will be having a great time NOT camping...mwhahahaha!

Natalie said...

Have an awesome time camping :D Being with your best friend should be a blast!