? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

7/19/09

Guinea pigs!!

Here are our new guinea pigs!! the one on the left is a boy! and is mine! the other one si a girl!
but I cant figure out wat to name them got any suggestions lol!


So in other news I am goin shopping tomorrow then camping sooo fun! Tay and me r goin to shop till we drop lol!

MD**

5 shopping bags:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...we have a multi coloured gp....his name's stripe...he's much more than a pet...I swear he understands every word we say.....you should check out my niece's site...spoon designs......

Natalie said...

Awwww! They're so cute :D I'm really bad with names though, so I have no idea :P Good luck :)

Bookish.Spazz said...

Name them after a popular designer... or fruit! Cantaloupe!

Hannah said...

Aweh, they're adorable :D
I liked you by the way :)

xo,
hk

Natalie said...

wow i have been wanting a guinea pig for the longest time i am SO happy for you. Names? Fluffy, buttons, furry, as you can tell horrible with names.