? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

8/5/09

I am back from the long awesome Camping trip~

I am back and I had a Awesome time camping here are my many stories I have brought back for you!lol!They are londg so beware!

#1 We get there we eat pizza and then all the coll older kids and the my little cuzs all sat around and talk then my uncle told us to go to bed at 12 soo this kinda p' dme off so I said they were not our boss's that my mamaw ttook us and he was invited but I kinda think that was not a good idea when I look back even though it was fun lol he apologized to me the nexr day yeah I know messed up but oh well
then the next day we woke up annd biked and then went tubin on my cuzs boat sooo fun!
bruises are everywhere though since we went twice and I got BURNED! lol!
then my cousin K K came which was sosososo fun and we went to bed in the tent and boys slept in the csmper :P lol!
next day we woke up and Dessie Dalton and David left soo me and wats left went swimmin while mamaw waited for my cuzs from N ohio Swimmin area gross lol!
My aunt verver stopped every night!
Sunday was my fam reunion and It was really fun!
Monday Dalton Dessie came back and me him and Tay went on a 8 mile bike ride!
Tuesday a boy through afish at me! Then ther was no way of gettin rid of him he was FREAAKKY!!lol!
Wednesday he left thank goodness!lol!
Thursday KK came with Evan! and we biked in the rain soo fun!
Friday KK an kim came back and we all rode talked and hung out!
Saturday was the fair an d it was soo muddy it was up to my knees!!
Evan threw up 3 times on one ride lol!
Ate a funnel cake yumm
WE painted our faces as tigers and rode home on the truck bed and the cars would brighten their lights and get close and lean forward and we growled att them hilarious!
Sunday we left :((
Monday too tires to function
Tuesday cleaned
Well thats all folks and rememeber to






2 shopping bags:

Natalie said...

Your trip sounds like it was a blast :D Even if there was some fish-throwing and throwing up, the funnel cake and tiger faces definitely sounds like fun!

Aisyah Mazelan said...

Sounds cool.