? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

4/29/09

Grounded and depression!!

So the reason I have not been postiing is from the title....I was GROUNDED! I know it sucks.
Have you ever been grounde from computer??If not I hoped this on no one!



Well my depression part of my title is Anoop got voted off America Idol!! And I could not blog how lucky!!NOT! I balled and Balled..and no suppot from friends soo Im in mourning...yeah I better stop gettin so into this show or I ll go Emo!

Also my freind probs have been dissolved and now Pj an Hl are just nothing so I feel soo much better. Also thanks for all of your advice I appreciate!
I have a boy in my class who makes me finally realize what Jason Mraz means when he says ....

Well thats all

Manga dork!<3

4 shopping bags:

Dibsy said...

why'd u get grounded?

Natalie said...

Aww, that sucks that you're grounded! I hope you get off the hook soon enough D:

emilee said...

My parents don't really ground us...They just make us feel so guilty we wish they grounded us....(So cruel)

Scrappy Girl said...

SOunds like you have a mean hateful mom...she should just let you get away with everything.
Love,
Mom