? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

5/3/09

Rhino the hamster on the loose!!



My sisters hamster Rhino got loose and went under the chairin the living room and we had a adventure trying to put it in the cage
Of couse Im scared to death of the little fart so I was trying to pick it up and it kept snapping at me freaked me out then wenton to try to bite my feet...I did not squish it because I would've been in deep trouble! While me and this anooying rodent are battling it out my mamaw and my mom are dying laughing which is not nice!





I n other news I went to my freinds house an had a ball!!


Well thats all i got! Bye and remember:



4 shopping bags:

Dibsy said...

Awww! Rhino seems and looks just like my hamster!!! -who's dead now, btw =(-

Natalie said...

Awww, Rhino sounds like my hamster, always getting into trouble... but now she looks like she's about to kick the bucket ):

Nice reminder (: Embrace your inner dork!

emilee said...

LOL, your hamsters' name is Rhino?
I love that movie...(Bolt)

Lexi said...

why SHORE, dork! let's be friends!!!!!! :)

--Loser