? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

5/6/09

Happy Anoop Day and More...

In honor of Anoop Day (on May 4th) I have a few of my photos on here!!













To celebrate this wonderful holiday I stayed up till 12 and screamed when it was here the BIG AWESOME holiday!!


But in other news I have lost 2 pounds in my journey to a size Im comfy with!!


Also today I am home from school because of my stomach:(And today they threw paper planes in science and I missed IT!!

But that is all I got Bye

1 shopping bags:

Dibsy said...

lol adoop day =D